Hello boys and ghouls! Today I will be teaching you how to make black pepper cookies. They are perfect for Halloween because they sound terrifying.
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt-dough
- 3/4 cup cocoa
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
2. Mix the butter, pepper, cinnamon, cloves and vanilla essence together until soft.
3. Mix in the sugar until light and fluffy, then add the egg (beaten) and mix well.
4. Add the dry ingredients and blend thoroughly until a firm dough is formed.
5. Flour a rolling pin (if you don’t have one a bottle of wine will do) and roll out the dough.
6. Use a floured cookie cutter or glass to CUT SOME SHAPES ON THE D-FLOOR! Except not on the dance floor, probably on your kitchen surfaces and don’t dance actually because you’ll mess up the shapes.
7. Put them on the baking sheet and bake for around 12 minutes.
These spicy cookies are hella rad so if you don’t like them you probably did something wrong.